Heat-strengthened glass is also a tempering process such as tempered glass but heat and cool down in its own way (lower and longer cooling stresses).
Characteristics of tempered glass:
- Hardness is 2 to 3 times bigger than float glass of the same size and thickness.
- When affected have broken, the glass will crack under long wavy lines from epicenter to unwind glasses frame without dropping large pieces as dangerous as regular glasses, or do not crumble even as fully toughened glass.
- Besides, the plasticity of the glass is still better, ensuring the high buildings, under the pressure of the wind.
Advantages of tempered glass:
- Sure and safe.
- No warping, deformation.
- Strong shock resistance, vibration resistance, large heat shock, hard to scratch
- Sound insulation, good insulation.
- Noise pollution and dust.
- Helps to get natural light.
Application of tempered glass:
Like glass, glass semi toughened high hardness to withstand the force bumps, vibration, thermal shock large, difficult to scratch, etc. So we are the perfect choice for the construction work requires safety, resistance to mechanical stress and high used in interior decoration such as large glass wall, bulkhead, hydraulic doors, glass railings, glass stairs, aluminum window glass, doors aluminum , car door, glass table, glass bathroom, cabinets, etc.