Insulating glass window is the material is preferred in the construction works finishing. The box glass is made up of two or more layers of glass, separated by layers of aluminum foil, which contains desiccant particles, providing outstanding advantages.
* Characteristics of box glass:
- Sound insulation: The noise from the environment has been significantly reduced due to the air gap between the two layers of glass.
- Insulation: Thanks to the air between the two layers of glass has increased the insulation of the glass to double than conventional single glass.
- Properties of condensation on the surface because there is moisture absorbing material inside the two layers of glass.
* Advantages of box glass:
- Reduce noise; create a comfortable working environment and rest.
- Glasses help users save electricity in summer and reduce heat loss in winter.
- Increases light transmission.
- Help reduce power consumption for air conditioning system.
* Application of box glass:
Box glass is the optimal choice for all architectural and construction works, especially:
- Airports, buildings near highways and railways can benefit from the sound insulation properties of glass.
- Doors and baffles for the sound recording of radio and television stations and recording centers.
- Office buildings, hotels, hospitals, houses and buildings with the requirement to minimize heat, cold and noise from the surrounding environment.
- The facilities should be controlled humidity and temperature closely such as telephone switchboard, laboratory, computer room.
- For use in air traffic control towers, other environments have air that needs to be conditioned and prevent condensation.