The Unitized Curtain Wall is the most advanced technology solution in the construction sector. The Unitized Curtain Wall is used extensively in office buildings, hotels, modern commercial centers, etc. and is the trend of popular building design in the world.
- The Unitized Curtain Wall is the most advanced technology solution in the construction industry and its introduction has almost solved all the architectural and structural requirements of building curtain wall.
- The Unitized Curtain Wall is aluminum glass curtain wall, processed and finished into modular curtain walls (also known as panels) from the factory, then transferred to the works for erection and finishing. The Unitized Curtain Wall is best used for projects with homogeneous surfaces and floors of the same height.
- The Unitized Curtain Wall is widely used in office buildings, hotels, modern trade centers, etc. and is the trend of the design surface popular in the world.
- The surface of the unitized homogeneous surface should ensure the criteria of art.
- Easy construction, fast construction time to meet the requirements of urgent works.
- Control the quality of products right at the factory.
- Strong system, good adherence, adaptable to the movement of the building.
- The structure is tight, ensuring the sound insulation and waterproofing works.
- Able to be installed in bad weather.
- Labor safety is guaranteed.
- The unitized system, in addition to the displacement due to the effect of thermal expansion, is also capable of reducing the impact caused by the building's displacement and earthquake aftershock, to ensure that the system remains in state of stability.
* Structure of the Unitized Curtain Wall:
The basic structure of the Unitized Curtain Wall is aluminum, glass, gasket (or silicone sealant), bolt and screw.
About aluminum: Typically it will be specified very clearly in the design file. The processing plant will comply with the approved design requirements with very high accuracy.
About glass: Glass used for the Unitized Curtain Wall is mostly glass, but can also be used in single or safety glass. In case of box glass, usually a combination of a reflective safety glass and a white glass is used.
* Application of the Unitized Curtain Wall
- Used as glass walls outside buildings, office buildings, commercial centers, hotels, etc.
- The Unitized Curtain Wall is a high technology in construction, can be used for buildings with special requirements such as noise, sound insulation or absolute insulation.