- Semi-unitized curtain wall or hybrid curtain wall is a combination of the advantages and features of the stick and unitized curtain wall.
- With semi-unitized curtain wall, the process of processing and gluing is carried out at the factory, the installation of the aluminum frame structure and the completion of curtain wall is completed at the site.
- Semi-unitized curtain wall is widely used in offices, hotels and commercial centers with moderate levels.
- The gluing of the structure is carried out at the factory so the quality control is ensured.
- Quick installation, simple operation, short construction time, and high efficiency in construction.
- The method of structural sealing between unitized panels and traditional joints is replaced by the sealing strips, these sealing strips not only ensure sealing but also reduce the level of contamination on the surface of the curtain wall, bring aesthetic, enhance the decorative effect.
- Small unitized curtain wall is flexible, convenient, easy to install, maintain and replace.
- Variety of semi unitized curtain wall: hidden pavement, disclosure pavement, combining hidden and disclosure pavement.
- Ensuring safety, especially for high-rise buildings.
* Semi-unitized curtain wall structure:
The basic structure of the semi-unitized curtain wall is aluminum, glass, gasket (or silicone sealant) and screws, etc.
* Application of semi-unitized curtain wall
Semi-unitized curtain wall is often used as glass walls for office buildings, commercial centers, administrative centers, hotels, etc.