Windows play a very important role in the overall architecture of a home. Window is not only a place to receive light, create air flow for the room but also contribute to the aesthetic factor for the whole house.
Rotating windows are the traditional window styles and are most commonly used in home design.
* Rotating window characteristics:
- High hardness to increase the bearing capacity.
- Close or open modes do not affect the space and area of use of the room.
- Guaranteed sound insulation, good insulation and tightness, high fit.
- Because aluminum is a lightweight material, it contributes to reduce the load on the building but still ensures high safety.
- Profile bars are designed with reasonable hollow cavity and reinforced with strong bearing capacity.
- Vibration, compression and impact force from the outside.
- Large, luxurious aluminum doors, connecting and extending the space, creating a panoramic view of the room.
- Economy in use.
- The surface of aluminum is coated to help the door against corrosion, fading and high aesthetics, etc.
- Suitable for many types of architectural works.
- Aluminum profiles (door frame, wing frame).
- Glass (single glass, box glass).
- Double rubber gasket ensures tightness, tightness, waterproof, soundproof.
- Metal accessories: multi-point, handle, lock.
- Position up to 90 degrees.
- Get maximum ventilation.
- Do not affect the space when opening and closing.
- Absolute safety, high durability, beautiful aesthetic.
- Ensure the ventilation of the room but keep the privacy, avoid rain.