The C-shaped sunblock is a sunblind aluminum shade system with a C-shaped lamellae in combination with a synchronized skeleton. The C-shaped sunblock is made of aluminum foil with a slim and elegant design but is very effective in protecting the rain and sun shading.
C-shaped sunshade construction:
- Materials: Made of durable aluminum alloy, the surface is painted high heat.
- Color: Electrostatic painted surface with no striations, white, gray, cream or according to customer's requirements.
- Standard size: Length 6000mm, width 152 mm.
- Thickness: 0.6 - 2.2 mm
- Support bar: hooks made of aluminum alloy shape maximum horizontal distance 1500mm, the vertical can change according to the design.
Advantages of C sun shade
- Lightweight materials.
- High color fastness.
- Prevent light reflection.
- Ventilation features help keep the house humid, control room temperature, cool in summer, warm in winter and save energy.
- Controls 90% of sunlight and creates beautiful aesthetics.
- Reduce noise, brightness and prevent harmful light.
- Can be attached to any type of structure available, or mounted by floating frame system.
- Have a solid structure.
- The product is homogeneous due to high standardization.
- Easy to replace, reuse.
Application of C sun shade
Where to apply sunscreen include:
- Units have the role of circulating air, wind and light to buildings.
- Hall scales and floors.
- The facade, the roof of the building (installed right outside the glass, forming the building envelope).
- Control and adjust the amount of light refracted into the house.
- Used in new buildings as well as in the reconstruction of existing facades.
- Suitable for all types of works from civil to public, etc.